.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

What will happen in this life?

The never ending quest to understand, maintain and live. A transcription of moments shared for the curious.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Perfection is not necessary; there is no arriving, only going. There is no need to judge where you are in your journey. It is enough that you are traveling.

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Torino, Italia

Hello again from Milano, we are writing fast to catch everyone up. I will go back and add pictures to my posts when I get home and of course will send out new photo albums from the WHOLE trip!!

Torino.

We came in from Vienna through the mountains, past Venice, through Milan and to Turin where our family picked us up at the train station. We arrived to the house, met the fam and they welcomed us with a great but simple Italian meal: pasta first, meat and potatoes with wine second, and fruit and pandoro for dessert!! (this was Kendra's first pandoro experience!! que pena)
The next day we walked around the town and witnessed much preparation for the 2006 Olympics which start in Feb. Kendra also bought some funky fluffy leg warmers which is the major trend for the ladies!!! watch out USA.... 80s flashback.

OK, I'm sorry...BUT I have 2 minutes and 38 seconds before the computer shuts down on us...I will continue from Geneva!! I hope all are well!

Joe!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joe, have really enjoyed your comments and observations. You have interesting details and good expressions. I really appreciate that you have taken time in your busy days to share your trip with us.

6:14 PM, January 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home